-
November 7th, 2002, 01:42 PM
#1
moderator
Hi Cherie Fans [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
I just love writing stories. How about you?
Here's a favorite story starter of mine. Can you finish it in 50 words or less? Feel free to use your imaginations! Don't forget to check back to see your story as well as other Folks' stories. I just can't wait to see how these stories go! > [img]biggrin.gif[/img] GD
story: <font color=blue>SuperGal To The Rescue!</font>
When Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] heard from a messenger that Art Town needed Supergals help she jumped into action. It seems that the main dam had sprung a huge leak and the overflow threatened to damage a vast array of art treasures!
[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] <font color=blue> >>>>>></font>
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 07, 2002 09:49 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
November 7th, 2002, 06:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Cherie went into a terrific spin reminiscent of the cartoon hero the flash and emergered in silver jumpsuit ala runaways era armed with 2 mighty chainsaws and commenced to carveing oranate dam plugs and has summonsed a lighting fast winged horse named "Rodney B" to the disaster area.
-
November 8th, 2002, 04:45 AM
#3
Inactive Member
The messanger found Cherie in the mist of her very secluded, private surroundings of her backyard. The early morning sun just cutting through the fog. Cherie, being adorned in nothing but a gloss pair of cherry red shoes with polka dots and a glass of early morning OJ. Cherie was ready to suntan for the day. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
November 8th, 2002, 07:18 AM
#4
Inactive Member
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 08, 2002 02:05 PM: Message edited by: LABluGrrl ]</font>
-
November 8th, 2002, 04:42 PM
#5
moderator
So far; so cool [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Thanx 4 your stories Sparkle and Charlie! They are both wonderfully imaginative!
I especially like the way they could be beautifully connected.
Will the next story be connected too or go off in a totally different direction?
I can't wait to find out what SuperGal might do!
Who else has a story to tell?
[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 9th, 2002, 05:07 AM
#6
moderator
Hi LA<font color=blue>Blu</font>Grrl,
I liked your story but apparently it was written with disappearing ink!
It's nice to see you again <font color=blue>4 sure!!</font>
More later,
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 9th, 2002, 10:34 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Like Batman had Robin, Cherie called on a trusted assosciate hero "super twin" Marie..........
-
November 9th, 2002, 01:55 PM
#8
moderator
Holy imagery Batman!
Talk about your <font color=purple>DYNAMIC DUOS</font> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
This story is getting better all the time I must say!
WHERE will it go from here? I can not wait to find out!
[img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
GD
-
November 9th, 2002, 02:23 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Working at feverish pitch the Currie twins are rapidly stopping the flood...when Cherie hears a crack in the woods and it's none other than............ villian slim foulee
-
November 9th, 2002, 09:14 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I think Cherie and I shop at the same Sparkly store. We have matching red shoes w/ polka dots! How cool is that!?!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks